Highlighted

Setup Wizard data usage limited notification

I don't know why, but I am unable to use my data (which is unlimited from verizon) when this wierd setup wizard notification is in my notification shade. It says Setup wizard data usage limited due to time of day or data limit. I don't know why this is happening and I would like a solution to remove this so I can use my data freely. Please help me solve this problem. Thank you.

Highlighted

Re: Setup Wizard data usage limited notification

Customer Support

If you're paying for service Desburrito, you should have the opportunity to use it freely. The speeds you have will depend on your plan and area. What phone do you have? Are you receiving this notification via My-Verizon or via email? 

KinquanaH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I have this EXACT problem on my Galaxy S7 and it literally just started maybe 2 weeks ago....only beginning at 10pm and then is done by 7:00. Have you found any solution?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Hello. Have you made any recent adjustments to your device? TaylorH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Go to Settings, Apps, top right corner press "Show system Apps" then go to Setup wizard then force stop it. Also go a step further and do not allow 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Restarting your device in Safe Mode is definitely a great option to verify if any apps are causing these issues with your device. The following link will guide you through this process: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-203892/

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was having this problem yesterday but it does not seem to be specific to the phone because none of the devices on my plan could call or text at that time. 

0 Likes