Service
dwillams391

Over the last year and a half our service has gotten worse at home, not just in the house, but outside. Now, you can hardly get any service and when it is cluody, you might as well forget about it. We have three phonesand this impacts all of them. I noticed on this board that many people are having the same issue. It's hard to justify paying for a service when you are not getting full use of it.

0 Likes
Re: Service
jav6
Champion - Level 3

You might supply the zip code where you are receiving poor service, if you expect a Verizon rep to look closer.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
dwillams391

Thanks. My zip code is 28086

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dwillams391, I rely on my service to work at all times, and so does my family. I would be just as alarmed if my service was degrading over the past year and a half. It would be heartbreaking to see you walk away from the Verizon family after your years of loyalty. I am here to help and we will work together to get this figured out. The great news is there are no known service alerts in your area. What do you show for a signal on your phone(s)? Can you describe what happens when you use your phone (calls, texts, and data off of WiFi)?

SantoC_VZW

0 Likes
SasquatchNunu
Enthusiast - Level 1

If I could piggy back off this zip code: 30269.. My mobile data connection will swap from 4G LTE to 3G.. My service will stay consistently at 1-2 bars. I have another phone but it's At&t I wanted to see which carrier had better overall servic.. both phones are Android. Verizon phone: Moto play G6, running software version 8.0.0 my At&t phone is a LG Pheonix Plus it's running version 8.1.0.. I have cleared all major apps cache, data history, browser cache. network Reset. Both phones are pre paid bought from Best Buy. The signals for both data/reception on the Moto G6 Play (Verizon) are terribly slow, bad. No issues while connected wirelessly. Purchased Moto G6 Play a month ago. The Sim card is registered, all looks to be fine.. There are no apps that need to be updayed, I don't download a whole lot of apps anyways. No software, security updates available. Last step I can think of is to go down to Verizon store and get a new Sim Card.. Any thoughts?

Tags (1)
0 Likes
SasquatchNunu, we would recommend obtaining a new SIM card. Re: Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
AnthonyM_VZW
0 Likes