Screen Timeout keeps resetting itself?
kimmrz

Why is there not a forum for the Stratosphere?  My screen timeout keeps resetting to 15 seconds. I have to set it at least twice a day to get my screen to stay on long enough. Anyone else having this problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Screen Timeout keeps resetting itself?
JRM3

I have the exact same issue with the Samsung Stratosphere -- as long as I don't shut it off of put it on a charger.  The minute I do either, it defauts back to the 30 second setting.  I want it to stay on 2 minutes.  Can't get it to do that.

0 Likes
Wildman
Legend

I experiance the same issue on my Thunderbolt and learned it was because of a setting in WidgetLocjer and Profile Schelduler +, both apps has a default setting for the timer and usually the timer would change to whatever app was open at the time..

If you have any replacement lockscreens or appointment apps you may want to check their settings and make sure they are disabled or set to the same time.

0 Likes
dduell204

YES!!  I have the same exact problem with the screen timeout resetting itself and it is driving me nuts!!!  I don't use any apps, so that shouldn't be the problem.  I just got the phone, and all I have had time to use it for is make/receive a few calls, send/receive some texts with my kids, load a bunch of calendar events, and test the camera a bit. 

At this point, I would not recommend this phone to anyone!  And it makes me seriously question the testing practices of the company, since this is not a difficult task to set up & test...

0 Likes
DeborahMcL

I am also having this problem on my Samsung.  Did anyone find a solution?

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you at using any sort of battery saver settings, that may be the culprit. This may be something that is set to change by default.

0 Likes