Samsung stratosphere-helpppp
idkhaha

So my phone won't let me text one specific person for no reason. And that person has the same exact phone as me. But whenever i text them it always says "message failed" and i dont know why. Like i can text other people and he can text me but i can't text him. How would i be able text him back?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung stratosphere-helpppp
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

They haven't blocked you, have they?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Idkhaha, it must be difficult to have a one-sided conversation! If you're still having this issue, try removing that contact from your phone and re-add. If it's still not going thru, then Ann154 has a great point, verify that line hasn't blocked you from texting them. He may have done this inadvertently.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
catherine11johnjohn

Help!!!!!!!!  i just got my new stratosphere and had in a very padded hoddie pocket went to work was going to activate it on my break,   Went to break went to turn it on and the screen was black!!!!!    All sounds worked but the screen was black and had a crack along the bottom!!!!!!! I have no idea what happened but i went to verizon only for them to turn me away telling me their was nothing they could do for me! I HAVE BEEN A CUSTOMER FOR OVER 10 YEARS!!!!!!! they cant do ne thing because i dont have a plan i pay by the month BUT I PAY!!!!!!!!  that phone was over 250 WTF!!!!!!!

0 Likes