Samsung note 5 question. I am trying to change from PIN to swipe. when i go to the screen lock type menu, swipe and direction lock and none is grayed out stating turned off by admin. How do i make these options available again
MelissaDawn1

trying to change from pin to swipe

In the screen lock type menu, swipe, direction lock and none is grayed out stating turned off by admin.  How do I get the options turned back on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung note 5 question. I am trying to change from PIN to swipe. when i go to the screen lock type menu, swipe and direction lock and none is grayed out stating turned off by admin. How do i make these options available again
mama23dogs
Legend

There are apps and features that prohibit use of swipe.  If you have fingerprint set up also, you can t use swipe as a back up, only pin.  Private mode, Samsung pay, etc

0 Likes
Re: Samsung note 5 question. I am trying to change from PIN to swipe. when i go to the screen lock type menu, swipe and direction lock and none is grayed out stating turned off by admin. How do i make these options available again
lynnw24

Try going to settings -> lock screen and security -> other security settings -> hit clear credentials. I know I had to do that when I tried the fingerprint option and then went to swype. Good luck

0 Likes