Samsung Stratosphere
jkaz

I just received a message on my Samsung Stratosphere today that I had updates waiting for me.  It wasn't like the phone gave me a choice not to do the updates, so I did.  Now that the updates are none, absolutely none of my features work anymore.  I cannot receive or send texts, I cannot connect to a valid server to receive or send e-mails.  This is really just a fine "how do you do."  I depend on my phone for communication with my teenagers and right now nothing works, the only thing working is the battery monitor that has gone down to under 30% twice so far today. 

I hate the new update and I think Verizon needs to replace my phone with something comparable that actually works.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Stratosphere
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jkaz, I definitely want you to be able to use your phone the way you should! An update certainly shouldn't stop you from being able to communicate via SMS or email. Are you receiving any errors when sending or receiving SMS? What type of email account (Hotmail, Yahoo, work corporate email) are you using? The email account may need to be removed an re-added. For SMS, try clearing some of your SMS threads and reboot your phone. Let me know if you're still experiencing issues.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Stratosphere
jkaz

Didn’t help….thanks. I’ve been through all this with a tech directly.

0 Likes