Re: Samsung Stratosphere - Car Mode
kristak

I've been using the original charger it came with. It's been going on for a couple weeks. Since it's been acting up, my port is only charging sometimes and other times it acts like it has a short in it..

0 Likes
dbbd022
Enthusiast - Level 3

After a little over a year and half, mine just started doing this too.  Out of the blue, nothing new installed (knowingly anyway)

It's just another feature in the long line of features that keep popping up on this phone that I can't get rid of soon enough..

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dbbd022, we want this to be a problem for you too! Let's take a closer look at your device. Does it have any physical or liquid damage? We recommend that you check the charging/data port for corrosion or damage. If there is corrosion, use a dry clean tooth brush to remove any corrosion from the charging port.

Have you downloaded 3rd party applications to your device? Some application software can affect the performance of your device. Try uninstalling a few applications and power your device off/on to soft reset. Keep us posted.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
LucasBB

Is there a way to bring up deleted texts that are not on simms card?

0 Likes
WATERGARDEN18

Question? Is Verizon Tech Coach App on your Home Screen? Did you TALK ON PHONE WITH LIVE TECH PERSON?

Tech Coach may ask for your Phone Number, pass code to see your account, then ask what can I help you with? If its a simple question, just ask. Yours is a Technical issue, TO SAVE TIME ASK TECH PERSON TO  SHARE YOUR PHONE. Ask them to CHECK ALL THE SETTINGS ON YOUR PHONE. FROM THERE THEY WILL NAVAGATE TO RESOLVE PROBLEM. GOOD LUCK.

Debbie

0 Likes
alanmagnafici1954

When I go to settings I do not see an application option to select.

0 Likes