Samsung S5 not receiving some messages in group text.
jconner95

I have a Samsung S5 and frequently have not been receiving part of the group text messages. Sometimes I won't receive the 1st one and other times I won't receive ones in the middle. I have made sure my wifi/data is on. There are usually 4 of us in the group text, 3 androids and 1 iphone. I have never had an iphone either. I did a hard reset on my phone and it is still occuring. Please help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung S5 not receiving some messages in group text.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jconner95m

We want to make sure you're able to get all the parts of your group messages. I'm here to help. Are you able to receive all parts of the message when receiving messages from a group of persons who do not have an iphone contained within the group. If the iphone user turns their iMessage service off, do you receive them all then. Please keep us posted. We have noticed that when iMessage is on, it doesn't tend to work well with non-iPhone devices for group texts. This issue has been lifted up to Apple. Test it out and keep us posted with your results.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Samsung S5 not receiving some messages in group text.
jconner95

I am missing calls from both android phones and the iphone. It's quite frustrating when I miss texts.  I also miss some calls from various types of phones.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes