Samsung Note Pro flickering screen issues since lollipop update
chelle70

I have the note pro, recently updated to lollipop, tablet immediately started flickering. I have done the hard reset through Verizon troubleshooting assistant, and it didn't help at all. I can be messaging, watching video, taking notes etc..., and the screen will flicker very frequently, most of the time will completely start over with what I have already done. VERY FRUSTRATING !!!!!! Please, any advice would be helpful ! Thanks !!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note Pro flickering screen issues since lollipop update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Flickering is definitely not something we want to happen to your Note Pro screen Karen. I understand that you have done a hard reset and the issue continues. Let’s get some more details and explore ways to resolve this flickering issue. What is the software Build number? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-94601/
Is there any physical/water damage to the device? Is the device within the 12 months manufacturers’ warranty?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
chelle70

There is no physical/water damage, and it has never been dropped.  The build # is LMY47X.P905VVRUBOH1 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

On Tue, Dec 29, 2015 at 11:04 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support<forums@verizonwireless.com> wrote: img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

Samsung Note Pro flickering screen issues since lollipop update

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Android - View the full discussion

Flickering is definitely not something we want to happen to your Note Pro screen Karen. I understand that you have done a hard reset and the issue continues. Let’s get some more details and explore ways to resolve this flickering issue. What is the software Build number? http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-94601/

Is there any physical/water damage to the device? Is the device within the 12 months manufacturers’ warranty?

AntonioC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Android by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chelle70, you have been working hard to avoid that flicker and we are here for you. Please try the tablet in Safe Mode by:

1. With the tablet powered on, press and hold the Power Button until the options prompt appears. Then release the button.

2. Touch and hold the Power OFF on the screen until the Reboot into Safe Mode prompt appears, then release.

3. Tap Restart. (it may take up to 45 seconds to complete)

Please then try the tablet and keep us informed of the results. To turn off safe mode, simply repower your device as normal.

LorenB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes