Samsung Note 10.1 Verizon Update
DNSJR

recently Verizon updated my Samsung Note 10.1, and after the update, there has been issues with Evernote, it stops working. I have contacted Evernote support, and they have not been able to resolve the problem. Has anyone else experienced the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Note 10.1 Verizon Update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi DNSJR,

I'm very sorry to hear about any trouble you're having with your Evernote application! I definitely would love to do what we can to find you a solution. Can you tell me more about what issues your experiencing? What was Evernote Support able to work through with you?

Keep us posted!

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DNSJR

Thanks Ruth, after the update, Evernote would stop working usually, when saving a note, closing the app. Evernote support suggested uninstalling the app, rebooting the device and reinstalling it, which I did, they are still looking for an answer, I would appreciate any help, thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate you taking the time to contact Evernote to do some troubleshooting. At this point, you have done all steps that we would have also suggested. Since other apps and features are working it may just be an issue with the app and the new update that is not working.

You can also try to remove/reinsert the SIM or as a last resort, perform a hard reset. We do wish there was more we could do.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes