Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II - gray/black/hun-green blocks appear in photos
chmila
Enthusiast - Level 2

My Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II has suddenly started obscuring roughly every other photo I take with solid gray/black/hun-green blocks of varying sizes. The thumbnail of the photo looks fine, it's only when I try to view it in gallery, send it, or transfer it to my computer that I see the photos are damaged. Does anyone know what is going on or how to correct it? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II - gray/black/hun-green blocks appear in photos
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Chmila,

Oh no! Lets get your photos showing crystal clear again! Where are all of these pictures saved? Also, if you transfer them to your computer http://vz.to/1puywRh do they show up ok?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy Stratosphere II - gray/black/hun-green blocks appear in photos
chmila
Enthusiast - Level 2

The pictures were only saved to the DCIM folder on my SD card as far as I can tell.

When I transferred my photos to the computer as described, they transferred with the damage.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

chmila,

Thanks for checking! Have you attempted to store photos onto the Verizon Cloud? If not, try backing them up onto the Cloud, then check online to see if they continue to appear the same way.

EfrainM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes