Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
FuturEyes

Soooo hoping this comes to Verizon. Still on my 3.5 year old HTC Rezound. Been patently waiting for a rugged, water proof, 64-bit phone with a good camera for longer then I can remember now. This is exactly what I've been dreaming of for so long. Verizon is the only carrier that has the coverage I need on my outdoor adventures. Here's hoping my dreams come true soon! Bring the Samsung Galaxy S6 Active to Verizon!!!!  🙂 Show your support by commenting below!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 Active
akmiller7

I'm all for this as well. The S6 Active will be a big seller. The S5 active was a sleeper. It's word of mouth and anecdotal referrals are amazing. Verizon, please don't let ATT get an exclusive on this. Put on your big boy pants and go to bat for some great hardware that people want to buy. The only reason the people that I know from ATT are with them is due to hardware exclusivity (Apple as a prime example). Please don't let them do this to you and us. We're counting on you, Verizon, to bring us not only a great network, but also great hardware to use on that network.

0 Likes
gs6active

I'm in as well.   I'm in for 3 phones ( entire plan ) if Verizon will get this Phone.

0 Likes
LuoBin

Yes, please Verizon Wireless, the Galaxy S6 Active has features I need---larger battery, environmental hazard protection and nearly all the advantages of its S6 sisters. My family contract is up and while ATT's network has shortcomings, that they offer the phone is tempting.

0 Likes
Mercury695

Yes! 1000 times yes. This phone is the near-flagship rugged model that millions of construction workers, military, and active folks will want to buy. The sad, ruggedized two-generation old junk that has plagued us for all of smartphone time is past. Bring this to market, Verizon.

0 Likes
j_c_1986

Oh how I wish–but as with all the Samsung rugged models of the past, this will be an ATT only deal. Maybe Sprint too will have a differently named model, but not Verizon.

0 Likes
nikkicarter2008
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please bring the S6 Active to Verizon!!!!!!!  I don't want to switch carriers, but I really want the S6 Active phone!!!!!

sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

It is an AT&T exclusive. You can get an S6 and put a Lifeproof case on it.

BOOM! Waterproof phone. I have used Lifeproof and put the phone in the fish tank, hot tub and pool. That case is amazing.

SanRafaelDad
Enthusiast - Level 3

For all those wanting the S6 Active (I was dreaming about it too), Verizon is getting a very similar phone in the Sony Z4V.  It is water/dustproof with a bigger battery and great premium specs. 

Samsung Galaxy S6 Active vs Sony Xperia Z4 - Phone specs comparison

0 Likes
SanRafaelDad
Enthusiast - Level 3

Try this link to a comparison instead - this one is correct:

Sony Xperia Z4v vs Samsung Galaxy S6 Active - Phone specs comparison

0 Likes