Samsung Galaxy S5
Allen1026
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an S5 and after a number of replacement Sim cards and a doing a replace phone I am still having issues keeping phone calls and people hearing me while I'm in a call. I have only had this phone since February! I am very frustrated with Verizon and Samsung! I am looking for an email to talk with someone directly to get my issue resolved but everything customer service related is phone numbers and seeing as I can't keep a phone call that is just not an option to resolve my issue.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No worries, Allen1026. You have us on your side now and we will have this resolved. Let's have your fingers do the talking here. I know dropped calls can be frustrating so we will work on keeping them connected. Have you been having this issue since day one? What zip code are you in? Is anyone else having the same issues?
JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Allen1026
Enthusiast - Level 2

The issues have been going on for the last couple months since maybe late july/ early aug. I am in the 48133 and 43611 zip code as I go back and forth everyday and it continously happens in any and all locations I am in. I have changed my mobile network settings from global to LTE/CDMA and back. Nothing is helping the problem

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allen1026,

Your time & effort with trouble shooting this with us is appreciated. We have our tool belt on for you to get this resolved as quickly as possible. I have to say this is quite shocking to see that you are having such issues with your phone while in these areas. I have looked at your area based on the Zip Codes provided & the coverage is pretty good. Do others Verizon Wireless customers that are in these areas have the same issues that you are having? Do you recall by chance downloading any new apps around the that time? Do you know if you have the most up to date software on the phone? To check, please go to Settings --> System updates --> Check for new software update.

AliciaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Allen1026
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes everything is up to date on my phone and I have not downloaded any new

apps. I pretty much use the apps I've had since I originally purchased the

phone. My husband's phone works fine in both the zip codes. He gets better

service inside his factory than I do when I'm out running errands.

On Oct 10, 2015 10:55 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Allen1026 Let's not stop. Together we can figure out what is going on. I realize your husband has service inside the factory which is great. Does he have service in the areas you do not? I'm trying to determine if it is your phone or the specific locations. Please keep us posted.
DeloresK_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Allen1026
Enthusiast - Level 2

He has service on his phone when I dont. His phone is not affected. When I

have people over to my house they can use their phones without a problem.

On Oct 10, 2015 12:52 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

Rcreque
Enthusiast - Level 2

Wow I am having the same problem.  I thought I had a speaking problem.. lol and I am serious.  I didn't even know it could be my sim card....

0 Likes
Rcreque
Enthusiast - Level 2

Second thing I did find out .. previously thou... that there is a setting for HD sound I did have to shut off.

Hope that helps

0 Likes
Allen1026
Enthusiast - Level 2

So is this how you help? Ask a few questions then no response for days?

0 Likes