Re: Samsung Galaxy S
Napoleon9558
  • Official features and specifications from Samsung Mobile: 
    - Android 2.1 platform – With support for Google Mobile Services including Gmail, YouTube, Google Talk and Android Market 
    - Full HTML Web browsing capabilities 
    - Preloaded with Bing Maps and Bing Search 
    - 3G Mobile HotSpot capabilities – Allows customers to transform their phone into a wireless modem for up to five compatible Wi-Fi-enabled devices 
    - Super AMOLED Screen Technology – Brilliant display makes watching movies, viewing videos and playing games come to life like never before, even in bright light and outdoor environments 
    - Advanced touch screen gestures capabilities, including multi-touch pinch to zoom, double tap to zoom and horizontal swiping, which provides easier and quicker access to many applications, including location-based services, Web browsing and digital photos or videos 
    - Multiple file formats supported, including DivX support 
    - Samsung 1GHz Cortex A8 Hummingbird Application Processor – Produces amazing graphics, faster upload and download times and HD-like multimedia content 
    - Six-axis motion sensing using an accelerometer and geo-magnetic sensors to provide a smooth, fluid gaming experience when the user is tilting the device up or down or panning the phone to the left or right 
    - Virtual QWERTY Keyboard Featuring Swype Technology – Input text faster and in a more intuitive way with one continuous finger motion across the screen keyboard 
    - Full suite of messaging options – Text, picture, video and voice messaging; corporate and personal e-mail accounts supported 
    - 5. .0-megapixel camera/camcorder – Auto-focus and LED flash with HD video recording and playback (720p) capabilities to capture photos and videos for playback on your HD television 
    - WiFi Connectivity (802.11 b/g/n) 
    - Stereo Bluetooth® Technology – Support for headset, hands-free, stereo, phonebook access, object push for vCard and vCalendar 
    - Corporate Email – Supports Android Éclair Exchange ActiveSync e-mail to synchronize corporate e-mail, contacts and calendars from office e-mail accounts 
    - Music and video players and 3.5-millimeter headphone jack 
    - 2GB internal memory expandable to 32GB, 16GB microSD™ included with handset 
  • http://www.samsungmobileusa.com/GalaxyS/
0 Likes
EliC

[quote]NO DECENT PHONE ON VERIZON?????? What exactly does the term "DECENT" mean to you???[/quote]

To me, decent would mean battery life that can get you through a day with moderate use. No current phone verizon offers can do this for me. Hopefully the fascinate will be able to with the newer CPU and Screen technologies.

0 Likes
Cluna78

tim600sl wrote:

jangmeibit wrote:

I am very tired of not having a decent phone for which I'm willing to upgrade... I love Verizon.  I am a loyal customer, but I will be ready to switch if there isn't a better available soon.

NO DECENT PHONE ON VERIZON?????? What exactly does the term "DECENT" mean to you??? Well if you're thinking that a decent phone would make you coffee in the morning, or kiss you before sleep and sing lullyabies, then yeah, verizon does not have a decent phone.

uhmm... dude relax man...  remember that decent means somethign different to every person

0 Likes