Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Popup Browser Disabled
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

I seem to have accidentally disabled the popup browser by clicking on always use the internet (or whatever that option is called) when accessing a webpage within an app. Is there a way to restore it or re-enable the choice box?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Popup Browser Disabled
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

Figured it out. If you press menu while you're in the Application Manager, there's an option to "reset app preferences." Selecting "reset apps" to "default applications for action" restored the popup browser option. Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Whatever the default (always) choice is now, you will have to go to the application under Settings > Apps > All tab >select the application and clear the defaults for it.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

Thanks for your response. But the application is Google Now which doesn't appear in Manage Apps > All.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try Google Search.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

I did and it shows "No Defaults Set."

0 Likes
bluestar
Contributor - Level 1

Figured it out. If you press menu while you're in the Application Manager, there's an option to "reset app preferences." Selecting "reset apps" to "default applications for action" restored the popup browser option. Thanks for your help.

0 Likes