Samsung Galaxy Legend Battery Life
RFM66

I have a Samsung Galaxy Legend for  Verizon Pre-Paid that I just purchased this past Friday. One of the reasons that I decided on this phone was what I had read about battery life being so spectacular. Well, there must be something wrong with mine.

I fully charged it like I was supposed to do for first use but I get hardly anything out of it. First, it gets very hot when charging. Normal? I don't know.

I had charged it last night before bed. Over night, it shut off due to battery being low. I charged it all day today and took it off the charger at 3:30pm with a 100% battery rating. It is now 10:30pm and the battery is at 16% with having only sent and received 8 texts in the 7 hour period. You can't tell me this is a spectacular battery life.

I fully expect to hear that I need to turn this off, adjust that, tweak this...but come on now...7 hours? I read on the Samsung site that this phone and battery should be rated at 20 hours talk time and 18 days on standby...are you kidding? 7 hours and it's near dead.

So any ideas on what is going on here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes