Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge - keyboard
dvarvel

This keyboard is way too small. I have tiny fingers, and I can't type anything correctly on this keyboard. Is there something I can do to make it more user friendly? I have already increased the size by using the built in feature, but it didn't really help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge - keyboard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Dvarvel, thanks for reaching out to us today about your concerns. The S6 Edge is a great phone & one of our top selling phones to date! With regard to the keyboard, you have done a key step in the process by enlarging the size of the keyboard/screen. As that is the only alternative option the phone has at this time but you may try to see if you can search for a 3rd party application for a bigger keyboard in the Google Play Store too.  I hope this suggestion helped get you into the right direction!

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Samsung Galaxy 6 Edge - keyboard
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Dvarvel, thanks for reaching out to us today about your concerns. The S6 Edge is a great phone & one of our top selling phones to date! With regard to the keyboard, you have done a key step in the process by enlarging the size of the keyboard/screen. As that is the only alternative option the phone has at this time but you may try to see if you can search for a 3rd party application for a bigger keyboard in the Google Play Store too.  I hope this suggestion helped get you into the right direction!

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes