SG3 will not go past "Samsung Galaxy S3" logo in boot up. Verizon says its updating
bhawtin

Yesterday morning my phone turned on fine from an overnight charge. Checked some emails and such and then it froze in the lock screen. I pulled battery and restarted it. It froze again so I pulled the battery again. Now it won't get past "Samsung Galaxy S3" logo in boot up. Verizon says its updating and had me on the phone for over 2 hours last night. It won't connect to the computer and will not go past this screen no matter what I do. For a few hours it would not even turn on, it would just pulse once and then nothing. This morning however it turned on and once again will not go past "Samsung Galaxy S3" logo in boot up. Can this really be an update? Any help would be incredible.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SG3 will not go past "Samsung Galaxy S3" logo in boot up. Verizon says its updating
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here, @bhawtin!

I would love to assist you with resolving your Samsung Galaxy S III power issue.  It appears your device is stuck in the boot up screen/mode.  Have you tried forcing the device to hard reset by following the Alternate Method reset steps http://vz.to/1kr4Ymm?  Please let me know how this works out for you.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: SG3 will not go past "Samsung Galaxy S3" logo in boot up. Verizon says its updating
bhawtin

Good afternoon,

Thank you for replying. Unfortunately I have tried a hard reset multiple

times. It will show "boot recovery" in the top left but will not go past

that.

On Wed, Apr 9, 2014 at 12:21 PM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate you trying those steps, bhawtin. Please try placing your phone in safe mode: http://vz.to/1e6aVO6 If you are able to load past the logo screen, please try deleting any recent applications or completing a master reset.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes