SCH-I545 S4...will I get the Lollipop update?
rajilslayer
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have a SCH-I545 S4...will I get the Lollipop update? please answer me

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: SCH-I545 S4...will I get the Lollipop update?
Snn5
Legend
Snn5
Legend

Yes, eventually.

rajilslayer
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh I see....I was worried cuz I just bought this device today and honesty I wanna give it a try to the update. thanks a lot my friend. hello from Dominican Republic.

Snn5
Legend

And greetings to you from somewhere in the middle of North America.  Given your carrier and location, the update will depend on those 2 things as well.

DwindleFlip
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope soon! Anyone from Verizon care to comment?

Trucks1
Enthusiast - Level 1

No one will answer you I'm still waiting for 4.4.4. update let alone for Lollipop. can't wait for my contract to expire!!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Trucks1

I can't wait for my update either. We do not have that information for software updates for the phone.  Once we have software available for you phone you will be notified,  You can also check by visiting:http://vz.to/1Celd9x Feel free to register for any new updates by clicking on the link: http://bit.ly/dDumph .

YareliM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
MechEng70
Enthusiast - Level 2

Really. Thats not an answer!  How about an actual date?  Lollipop had been out since last year. And Verizon is attempting to bloat the software and continues to stall upgrade efforts. I paid for a phone and expect updates in a timely manner. If you aren't going to to that then at a minimum unlock the bootloader.

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Really! That's the only answer you are going to get until the update is actually released.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
anhegelian

Any news as of yet?

0 Likes