SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE/JOURNAL needs to come to Verizon now
techie11

does anyone have complete confirmation this will actually occur within the couple of days or month? I have been following this phone like crazy and I am completely in love with it ever since it came out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE/JOURNAL needs to come to Verizon now
VzwRican69

We all have, and it seems that for some reason the Samsung Galaxy lineup did not come to Verizon. I am not sure if it is because of their relationship with Motorola. Rumor has it that Journal is coming this summer to Sprint/VZW but I would not hold your breath on this happening. The Samsung Galaxy S3 is being announced in a week or so and is going to be Samsung's new flagship phone, let's hope that this is a device that Verizon gets.

0 Likes
corymcnutt
Contributor - Level 2

You can have the Galaxy S3...if Verizon holds off long enough, perhaps the Galaxy Journal will have the quad-core, more memory, and faster processor AND the bigger screen, AND all of the Note's goodies...let's hope that is the device Verizon gets.

0 Likes
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

If you look to the right, under "More Like This", you will see that there are already at least 5 threads about this... did we really need another?

0 Likes