Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

Got the s6 galaxy it's worthless. Verizon tech  knows nothing about the problem Google it to fined out the HD voice is the problem just  got the phone in July on edge  program. Really thinking verizon should make things right either fix the problem or replace the phone with a different one that does what it suppose to do. Might have to so to at&t.  Since verizon doesn't stand by there phones. Not a happy camper at all!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S6
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

What exactly is the problem you are having with the S6?

Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

Can't use HD voice cause no one can hear me n text won't send. Keep it off HD voice can't use data on calls cause when on calls it drops to 1g. They sent me a new SD card didn't help. Plus new phone still didn't help. Found out is from the HD voice n you have no way of fixing the problem cause verizon is blaming it on Samsung  n Samsung blaming it on verision. Also found out the milk apps are not compatible with this phone  so don't understand  why they are even programed  on this phone. Hate the phone. Not worth the money I paid for it if it can't  do what it says it'll  do.

0 Likes
Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

Should say not worth the money I'm paying for ot

0 Likes
Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

All so should tell you I've  been on with tech support n warranty  n did all the trouble shooting. That's why they sent me a new phone. So don't think you'll  be any help.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

HD calling only works in a strong $G area, and then only with another HD enabled phone on the other end of the call.  Calls can drop if the signal fluctuates between 3G and 4G, so it's not the ideal setting in all cases.  It is the setting you need to enable data and voice at the same time.  Check to be sure your network is set to LTE/CDMA, not Global.

And what are milk apps?  If they are installed by default, then I agree, they should work.

0 Likes
Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

Lady I know all this now n.this was not even explained at the store n yes it on the right setting.   Saying if the phone is not working as it is suppose to n advertised  it should not have been sold. End of story n this phone is not what it's suppose  to be. Not happy  with your stores or your service. Look at ur forum a lot of galaxy 6 issues. What's that tell you

Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

And phone is on right setting n still 1g data

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The Milk app was Samsung's version of a Music application. I think they might have abandoned it a little while ago.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Suebedo52
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hey then why it it on my phone it not even compatible  with this phone n.it came with the phone???????

0 Likes