S6 not receiving txt
Rothman

Not receiving txt or sending half the time it's very annoying and I have no idea how to fix it. Help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: S6 not receiving txt
NICOLE_B2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I had this exact thing happen on my Galaxy S4 when I was nearing the end of my memory. I'd send a text & it would just circle around for hours, and I'd receive texts a few hours after they were sent to me. I had to insert a mini SD card & move transferable apps over to it, and delete some that I could not transfer & really wasn't using anyway. I was able to disable some apps that the phone would not let me uninstall, and then, I deleted the updates. Of course, these were apps that nothing else on my phone relied on. I didn't want to create any new problems. A Verizon agent can most likely tell you what apps that you should not mess with. I also cleared out all the cashe. This was the first thing I did & it made a difference immediately! You don't have to do each app one at a time. A Verizon agent can show you how to do it all at once. Good luck!

0 Likes
Re: S6 not receiving txt
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Texting is an important part of communication. We want to make sure that we get this resolved for you. How long has this been an issue for you? What happens when you try to send and it doesn't? Is there an error that you can share with us? Has it ever worked? We will help get this resolved.
BobbyN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes