S5 Update, Apps won't update in Play Store
jodesb

Since I installed the 4.4.4 update on my Galaxy S5, my apps will not update in the play store. They are just constantly downloading/installing. This is happening whether I am connected to WiFi or not. Is anyone else having this issue or know of a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: S5 Update, Apps won't update in Play Store
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try going into your app manager, and clearing the cache or force stopping the play store app.  It sounds like something got hung up (an app update that didn't complete or something).  Once you force stop and clear cache, restart the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try going into your app manager, and clearing the cache or force stopping the play store app.  It sounds like something got hung up (an app update that didn't complete or something).  Once you force stop and clear cache, restart the phone.

0 Likes
B33
Legend

It may be possible that there just catching up with the new Update.!  If your still having issues it might best after doing what SuzyQ suggested to Uninstall  the Playstore from your App settings do a power cycle then when the phone loads back up go into your apps drawer pull the Playstore app back to home screen.. Go into the app except the terms let the Playstore fully reload give it about 30 min.. then check to see if your apps are responding in a normal way..

0 Likes