Ringtones
tecie
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an HTC droid.  How can I save a ringtone to my phone that I got as an attachment to a text message?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ringtones
tecie
Enthusiast - Level 2

found it once it's saved lookup in the music folder, select song, select menu and select option set as ringtone....yeah yeah...

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

tecie wrote:

I have an HTC droid.  How can I save a ringtone to my phone that I got as an attachment to a text message?

This question has been asked and answered many times, please use the search function.  A simple search of "save ringtone message" revealed 3 pages of posts about the topic.  The answer you are looking for is here >> http://community.vzw.com/t5/Android-Devices/Bought-ringtone-from-Verizon-and-can-t-access-it/m-p/111...

0 Likes
pittsleyb

I just downloaded this app and installed Zedge, it allows you to set custom ringtones for each contact from their website.

http://www.phoneinferno.com

0 Likes
tecie
Enthusiast - Level 2

thanks for the info but all the postings show how to save but I haven't been able to then set it as a ringtone.

0 Likes
tecie
Enthusiast - Level 2

found it once it's saved lookup in the music folder, select song, select menu and select option set as ringtone....yeah yeah...

0 Likes
PPC_Dude
Contributor - Level 2

tecie wrote:

tecie wrote:

thanks for the info but all the postings show how to save but I haven't been able to then set it as a ringtone.

No offense, but your first post was asking how to SAVE the attachement, not SET it.  Glad you got it figured out though.  An easier way to set the default ringtone for the phone is Menu > Settings > Sound & Display > Phone Ringtone.  You can also set up different ringtones for individual contacts in your contacts list.

0 Likes