Rezound and bluetooth
dimiterp

I am wondering if anyone else is having this problem. I have a jawbone era. It's been the best bluetooth headset I have owned to this point. It worked well with several other phones. For some reason, with my Rezound, either the connection isn't that great, or there is something else amiss. People are now complaining that listening to me on the phone with my headset is noisy. Wondering if I am in force gale winds while I am actually seated quietly in the house. I have recently purchased a second Jawbone to have a back up, and it's not working well with the new one either. Any thoughts?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Rezound and bluetooth
jgajus

I currently have the Rezound and a Plantronics Voyager Pro Plus.  I had the same issue at first with a choopy static sound while in some calls I made, but turned voice privacy off and that fixed my issue.  To do this hit the all apps button, scroll to settings, tap call, and near the bottom you will see voice privacy so uncheck the box and hopefully that will help. Hope this helps.

0 Likes
MrOliver0502

This is an issue with the Rezound not the jawbone I have spent several weeks dealing with HTC and Verizon trying to fix my issue as well. For some reason I still get sounds through the Rezound spearker when my Jawbone Era is paired and connected to phone and media, and get the sounds through the Jawbone at the sametime. I was told by HTC to contact as many people as I can with this issue for HTC Developers to do something about these issues. So Everyone reading these Posts contact HTC Support and keep pushing through all the HTC support levels till you get to where the are escalating it to development.

0 Likes
OnlineTechDude
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was having issues with my Jawbone (old technology) headset as well.  I switched to a Bluetooth 3.0 headset (Plantronics M155 and no issues and it does and supports more stuff).  Jawbone doesn't make a bluetooth 3.0 device yet unfortunately as I love their headsets.

0 Likes