Re: Rezound Must Not Warrant a Home
pat3332
Contributor - Level 2

"when all is compared you would see that there has been very similar issues with the Rezound compared to the Thunderbolt"

Well, I can see that convincing you that the above statement is incorrect is going to be an uphill battle.

A few Rezound 's have had some random reboot issues. I believe that can be said of almost every smartphone ever made however, not just the Thunderbolt. That's usually one of the first complaints you see voiced about all smartphones. Poor battery life is the other complaint that vies with the reboots for #1 complaint. That one is also the same as with every other smartphone however. Smartphones are battery hogs. Some people complain of terrible battery life and just as many others say they have no problem, so that may have a lot to do with your initial expectations, how you use the phone and if you are near a charger all day, or are willing to use an extended battery. My Rezound is about the same as my Bolt as far a battery life, but my Bolt wasn't that bad.

I've seen an occasional report that someone had a little trouble with their network connection. There are far fewer of these complaints with the Rezound than any other phone I know of and what few of those complaints you see are not taken very seriously by other Rezound owners since the majority of us who moved to the Rezound for that reason have been thrilled with the results and is often attributed to user error. The GPS on the Rezound locks on quickly and is much more accurate than the Bolt, which would often located me 1-2 miles from my actual location.

No smartphone is perfect and probably never will be. When you cram that many tiny, fragile electronic computer components into a very small space with a relatively small battery and not much air circulation, you're going to have a very small computer that gets rough treatment, gets hot and is going to have some problems. But the Rezound shares it's problems with many other phones, not just the Thunderbolt.

I mean, they gave the Rhyme a forum and it's best feature is a charm.

As far as your last sentence, you could be right, but in my case, my phones have always been stock and I just go where I need to in order to get the information I need. I'm sure there are others on those sites that aren't stock and maybe that would cause additional problems, but I don't know that from experience.

0 Likes
Re: Rezound Must Not Warrant a Home
Wildman
Legend

I think you misread my post, I reported I agree...

My Original Post....

You was ranting?   I thought you was just voicing opinion ....   You have a point but when all is compared you would see that there has been very similar issues with the Rezound compared to the Thunderbolt and by this reason alone I would guess this is the reason Verizon hasn't created a separate area...

0 Likes