Re: Receiving Group Messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HRMitchell,

I sincerely apologize for the frustration this is causing. I reviewed all the information we have available and there isn't a report from the manufacturer. The next step to take is http://vz.to/1uWAN75. Please complete it and use it as new.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Receiving Group Messages
HRMitchell
Enthusiast - Level 3

As the phone had previously been reset previously to factory settings, AND was subsequently replaced AND the problem is still occurring with the replacement device, we can mark this problem as unable to be solved by Verizon. Unsurprising.

Also, still waiting for someone to actually assist with the username change that has been requested.

Also quite irritated that even when I sign in to the forum, I have to log in multiple times in order to get the opportunity reply. If I am signed in to my Verizon Wireless account, and the ID is linked to that account, I should  be signed in automatically to the forums as well, but no, Verizon can't hire a programmer capable of doing that.

More and more frustrated and dissatisfied with Verizon and the lack of actual customer support/feedback and the high rates we pay for the "privilege" of being Verizon datapoints, and really questioning why we have stayed with you for over 20 years. Your competition is looking better and better.

0 Likes