Razr or Rezound? Maybe Nexus?
junuh
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still wondering what phone I should get. I have the bionic now and I can't stand the screen. I came from an iphone 4 and the screen on that was great, but that's the only thing iphone has on android...lol..I have seen both and played with them both but I still can't make up my mind. Does anyone have an opinion on what I should get? Or should wait for the Galaxy Nexus?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Razr or Rezound? Maybe Nexus?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
It sounds like the HTC Rezound might have a better screen than the iPhone.

http://www.droid-life.com/2011/11/15/htc-rezound-review-verizon/

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
junuh
Enthusiast - Level 2

Oh yeah it does and trust me the screen on the Rezound is so sharp. I love that the Razr is so thin and I hate that my bionic is super thick with my extended battery.

0 Likes
Ldoc

The Rezound is better than the Razr. With the Rezound you can talk and Surt the web at the same time over 3G. It has a high resolution display. It has beats audio which is a plus. It has talk to text. It will be upgraded to ICE CREAM SANDWICH. This phone is very fast. It has an 8 mega pixel camera that lets you control the effects of your photos. It has a good battery life. The screen goes around and around instead of right to left. This phone is by far better than the Motorola Razr and the Galaxy Nexus. I went into the store and was about to switch to the Galaxy Nexus and found that the Galaxy Nexus is boring plain. I was left with the notion "is that it". If it wasn't for the ICE CREAM SANDWICH that phone would be nothing but a cheap feeling and looking phone. But if you have to choose. I would definetly go with the HTC Rezound hands down. Go see for your self. This is the best phone Verizon has so far. And the Motorola Droid Razr is next in line. Galaxy Nexus is just new and is boring boring boring.

0 Likes
lou0685

Wirefly has the rezound it for $99.00 for new customers who sighn a 2 year contract.

0 Likes
Odysseyniche

I can't really tell you which phone is the best but I can share my experience with you. I originally had the HTC Thunderbolt. Was a great phone until the operating system was updated. I had 4 replacement phones sent to me and finally just got fed up. I purchased the RAZR. When I got home I tried to download my apps from the market and it took forever to load the market. The screen was great but the phone worked very slowly. It could have been just a defected peice of eqipment. But I certainly did not want to start out with a new phone that has issues ffrom the start. Tech support recommended that I return the phone and get the HTC Rezound. So Far so good. The Razr is designed on the lines of the I Phone you cannot remove the battery or get an extended battery. The Nexus is the same but on the Nexus you also cannot add a SD card to it so whatever memory the phone has is all you are going to get. The Razr has a dual core processor of 1.2  The Nexus has the same processor as the Razr. The Rezound has a dual core processor of 1.5. You also can get a extended battery and add memory. It does come with a 16g micro sd card.I have had the phone only for a couple of days but so far so good. It goes to the market very quickly and also surfs the net quickly.I had HTC before and I am quite comfortable with the phione. I hope I have helped a little in making your decision.

0 Likes
PJNC284
Master - Level 2

Odysseyniche wrote:

The Razr is designed on the lines of the I Phone you cannot remove the battery or get an extended battery. The Nexus is the same but on the Nexus you also cannot add a SD card to it so whatever memory the phone has is all you are going to get. 

The Nexus battery is removable.

0 Likes