Razr Maxx won't stay connected to home wifi
willie85044

I have tried re-booting and it may connect for a short time, then disconnects again.

It will say "Connecting"...but then "Saved, secured.." and won't be connected.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Razr Maxx won't stay connected to home wifi
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

willie85044,

Sorry to hear you have an unstable connection. Let's see if we can change that. Do any other devices have difficulty maintaining the connection to your Wi-Fi? If it is just your Droid Razr Maxx go to Settings> Wi-Fi. Touch the network and press the menu button. Delete the network connection. Next press the menu button and "Scan." Reconnect to your network. Let us know how it's working.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

willie85044,

Sorry to hear you have an unstable connection. Let's see if we can change that. Do any other devices have difficulty maintaining the connection to your Wi-Fi? If it is just your Droid Razr Maxx go to Settings> Wi-Fi. Touch the network and press the menu button. Delete the network connection. Next press the menu button and "Scan." Reconnect to your network. Let us know how it's working.

BrianP_VZW
Follow Us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
willie85044

Thanks Brian,

No, none of our other devices have had this issue.

That action had not been working the past 2 days, but the connection seems to be holding this afternoon.

(Just like you start to feel better by the time you actually get to the Dr's office)

I'll let you know if the problem arises again.

Thank you for your quick response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome, willie85044. I am glad the connection is holding out this afternoon but apologize for the days there were issues. Let us know if you need further assistance or visit http://bit.ly/yN1P80.

Thank you! EdW_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes