Radio stopping in 4-G mode?
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

I own a Droid Bionic. I downloaded a radio ap yesterday so I could listen to a particular FM Station out of state. When my phone is in WI-FI mode the radio works fine. When I go outside to my car It automatically switches to 4-G mode. After it switches the radio cuts off after about 2 min. When I take my phone out of sleep mode the AP comes back up and it says "waiting to retry. After about 20 seconds it says "opening". After about 10 sec it then says "buffering" and about 5 seconds after that I am back to listening. Then about 2 min later the radio cuts off again.What is going on? Why do I get uninterupted listening with WI-FI and not with 4-G. Is it some setting I have on my phone. It is set to Max battery saver. (note: all these issues occurred when the phone is not on a charger). I will try later today with my car charger pluged in.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Radio stopping in 4-G mode?
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

Update...When I plug in my charger at home the radio does not cut off (I disabled WI-FI mode) so it is only doing it when not on the charger and in 4-G mode.

0 Likes
Re: Radio stopping in 4-G mode?
ncoclub
Enthusiast - Level 3

The ap I am using is Tune-in radio.

0 Likes