RECOMMEND VERIZON WIRELESS TO MY FRIENDS NO ANYMORE!
jimmysal

I JUST SPOKE WITH A VERIZON WIRELESS MANAGER BY PHONE AND I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED THE WAY THAT VERIZON WIRELESS MAKE BUSINESS WITH COSTUMERS WITH A LOT OF YEARS OF LOYALTY EVEN WHEN I RECEIVED GOOD OFFERS FROM ANOTHER WIRELESS CARRIERS I ALWAYS KEEP VERIZON ON TOP , BUT TODAY VERIZON WIRELESS UNCOVER THE TRUTH , VERIZON WIRELESS DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR LOYALTY THEY JUST CARE ABOUT THE MONEY THAT THEY GOING TO TAKE FROM YOU.

JUST LAST WEEK I WAS TRYING TO UPGRADE MY PHONE WITH A GOOD PRICE "DROID'S ON LINE FOR $99.00" W/2 YEARS CONTRACT AND A DISCOUNT EVERY TWO YEARS BUT SINCE A CHANGE MY PLAN FROM FAMILIAR TO A SINGLE LINE THE PRICE OF THE "DROID'S WENT UP FROM $99.99 TO$149.99" THAT'S THE WAY TO SAY THANKS TO YOUR LOYALTY, GREAT FOR YOU VERIZON WIRELESS. ! I WILL RECOMMENDED  HIGHLY FROM NOW ON!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: RECOMMEND VERIZON WIRELESS TO MY FRIENDS NO ANYMORE!
veggie4me

I will not recommend Verizon anymore either.  I called twice to get help with a droid phone today and they had no idea of how to help.  Then, my second phone (droid eris) got dropped and had a shattered screen.  I went to use the insurance that I bought and get it replaced only to be told that there was a $90 deductible!!!  nobody bothered to tell me that when I purchased the phone and insurance.  In addition, I was told if I made a second claim, my insurance would be cancelled.  Gotta love this whole mess!!!

0 Likes
codeezin

Sorry to hear about your troubles but who has ever heard of comprehensive coverage (i dropped my phone, it was stolen, lost, etc) and there not to be some type of deductible.  The phone cost retail is over $500 so how would it make any business sense to give you one absolutly free for a 7.99 insurance payment.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Why in the world would you expect Verizon to make some special pricing deal just for you?

0 Likes
Kitten_Call
Most insurance does this, even for a razor $50 deduct... Did you try Best Buy? They had a great plan. Either way, must go easy on the phones
0 Likes
jradar71

I don't bother with the insurance.  My wife washed my phone once and when I went in to find out how much an exact phone like mine would cost it was almost $200.00.  Needless to say I walked out of the store and visited EBAY. 

A little piece of advise for those that may not be in the know.  There are phone technicians that make a considerable amount of money on the side by fixing broken phones and reselling them.

When I searched for my phone I found one in perfect condition for $60.00.  Then when working with the seller he questioned about my old phone.  He offered to buy the washed phone for $25.00 to which I set up an ebay auction and he bought the phone promptly.

Not saying that everyone will be this lucky... but there are other avenues.  Good Luck.

0 Likes
bhall238

Sorry to hear you are so disappointed.  I feel comfortable recommending Verizon because of the service, lack of dropped calls and ease of doing business; I've been with both of the two major competitors, and for me, so far Verizon has been the best.  I'm not saying they're perfect, but I am pretty satisfied.  I don't have to call almost every month to argue about my bill and I have very few dropped calls, most months none.  Maybe those other guys are better now, but I've been with Verizon for 5 years, and have no reason to change.  My wife did have two claims in one calendar year a while back, but was able to get it again after one of the claims dropped off.  I don't know about the $90 deductible, for her phone it was $50 and so far I have not damaged my Droid.  It isn't unreasonable to me to see that there has to be some kind of limit on this if a business hopes to continue to be in business.

0 Likes
tracfonebetter

It is really amazing how little customer service can do for you. They know their lines and what they can't do, but when it comes to the customer it is too bad so sad for them. Just spoke to the service center and not only could they not make things right about a calling plan, they refused to adjust account or offer any alternative. Why? Just because that's the way it is done. The Verizon phone will be mailed to corporate with the message that in a competitive industry there is no room to be arrogant and locked into dead ends. Their web site sucks, is unclear and hard to navigate. Their supervisors have no authority but to repeat what a customer representative can't do themselves. Terrific business model. I guess you put your least talented people on Saturday night shifts.I'm going to Tracfone. How about you?

0 Likes
Not applicable

This is Verizon, not some Mom and Pop cell phone company.  Companies have products, services, prices, and policies.  They cannot vary from those to satisfy ever individual that thinks he deserves some special deal.  I don't understand why people think they should be entitled to a better deal than the other 92,999,999 customers.

0 Likes
ck125

I have no problem with Verizon obviously they are not going to be perfect or even good every time it is funny how much people complain but as soon as something new comes out they will hop right back on the Verizon teet. If it is so bad go somewhere else nobody will miss you complaining on this forum.

0 Likes