Quick Question
uddin94
Enthusiast - Level 1

I currently have a Droid Incredible, but the phone is no longer charging. If I buy a HTC rezound from a third party retailer unlocked at full price, can I get the Sim for free and keep my unlimited data, or will I have to give it up after switching from a 3G phone to a 4G phone. I really need unlimited data, if it is removed I will have to go to Tmobile/Sprint or a pre-paid carrier, how much is the ETA fee?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Quick Question
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

uddin94 wrote:

I currently have a Droid Incredible, but the phone is no longer charging. If I buy a HTC rezound from a third party retailer unlocked at full price It doesn't need to be "unlocked" just a clean ESN/IMEI number., can I get the Sim for free and keep my unlimited data Yes a SIM card can be acquired a corporate store or mailed to your after requesting one through your MyVerizon account and your will keep your unlimited because you are not extended your contract, or will I have to give it up after switching from a 3G phone to a 4G phone The data plan is for 4G or 3G smartphones. I really need unlimited data, if it is removed I will have to go to Tmobile/Sprint or a pre-paid carrier, how much is the ETA fee?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

uddin94 wrote:

I currently have a Droid Incredible, but the phone is no longer charging. If I buy a HTC rezound from a third party retailer unlocked at full price It doesn't need to be "unlocked" just a clean ESN/IMEI number., can I get the Sim for free and keep my unlimited data Yes a SIM card can be acquired a corporate store or mailed to your after requesting one through your MyVerizon account and your will keep your unlimited because you are not extended your contract, or will I have to give it up after switching from a 3G phone to a 4G phone The data plan is for 4G or 3G smartphones. I really need unlimited data, if it is removed I will have to go to Tmobile/Sprint or a pre-paid carrier, how much is the ETA fee?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

uddin94
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you

0 Likes