Question regarding unlocking my Softcard account
nycgent50

I wonder if anyone has any suggestion how to unlock my Softcard Account.

Received the following message after trying to get into my Softcard:

Isis Mobile Wallet® Service Notice

For your safety, your Isis Mobile Wallet® has been locked due to repeated log in attempts. To unlock your Wallet, please call VERIZON customer care at 1-800-922-0204. 

Regards,
The Isis® Team

First I contacted Verizon Customer Service, they could not locate my account and transferred me to Softcard(Isis) Support.

Softcard Support also could not locate my account and told me to create a new account with a different email address which I did.

Then I tried to link my American Express Serve card to my newly created Softcard account, but received the message that my Serve card is already linked to another Softcard account.

Next step maybe contacting American Express Serve and they hopefully will be able to 'unlink' my card with my original Softcard(Isis) account?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Question regarding unlocking my Softcard account
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Keep calling isis 855 273 9150 eventually they'll fix you up. Soft card I had to call 4 times and finally got reactivated

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Keep calling isis 855 273 9150 eventually they'll fix you up. Soft card I had to call 4 times and finally got reactivated

0 Likes
BobF4

This is an issue with your Softcard (Isis) password, not your American Express Serve card password (two different entities). 

Contacting Verizon is the quickest way to get your password reset.  If they can't handle it, they will get you over to Softcard.

Hope that helps.

0 Likes