Question mark over battery indicator (Motorola Droid X2)
cliffburton19621986

Well, yet again a problem has occurred with my phone. There is now a question mark over my battery indicator, and I cannot get it to go away. I've seen that taking the battery out may help, but my battery cannot come out. Verizon isn't going to help me because I no longer have a warranty and they haven't helped recently anyhow. I'm definitely not upgrading my device with them, even though it's available, so what should I do now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question mark over battery indicator (Motorola Droid X2)
B33
Legend

What does Verizon not helping you keep the battery from coming out   has the battery leaked the strap to pull the battery broke what!  I have Droid X and if want to pull the battery out i pull it out).  Once you get it out you can hold the power button for 20 sec. and it will reset. And running a System Cache Clear should clear up the battery indicator issue that is unless your running another battery App and it throwing out this indicator). You might also try running your X2 in Safe Mode see what that does..

0 Likes
cliffburton19621986

I left it sitting for an hour and it has snapped out of its little momentary issue, but thank you for the assistance. I'll keep that in mind if it happens again Smiley Happy

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Ok well like i said if that tab did break off you can still get the battery out if you use small Hobby flat screwdriver use it carefully and it should pop out for ya). I've used one in the past..on my X that i still have.. Which to this day look as good as when i bought her and put her into service July 15 2010..

0 Likes