Question about Preorder Item - S4
Shinr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey guys, I preordered a Samsung Galaxy S4 with a verizon store I received the shipment invoice yesterday.

What is this item that comes with it?

Gemalto 4G NFC SIM Card

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Question about Preorder Item - S4
Nate2008
Enthusiast - Level 3

4G phones have special SIM cards that come with it and because its got NFC (Near Field Communication), that's how in the commericials, they show people putting their phones back-to-back and sharing pictures and stuff, well the SIM card is that specially built for that.

0 Likes
Shinr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks. Do the SIM cards come with a preloaded number? Because I wanted to keep my original phone number.

0 Likes
Not applicable

I'm surprised you ordered a new phone from Verizon while you are in the midst of a dispute regarding 2 IPhone5's.

0 Likes
Nate2008
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm pretty sure you'll be able to keep the same phone number because you're not changing the number, you're just getting a new phone. When I upgraded last from the Droid 1 to the Droid 3, I kept my same number.

0 Likes
Shinr
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well despite the shady action's we received, we have several reasons why we stick to verizon. We get discounts and we have two lines with unlimited data, which is very important to me.

0 Likes
Not applicable

No, that was not my point.  Why would you order another phone while you are in dispute about 2 other phones you say you didn't order?  I would have waited to get this resolved before ordering a new phone, but that's just me.

0 Likes
verizonmoderator1

>> MODERATOR COMMENT:  This thread has been locked; please continue any discussions here   <<

0 Likes