Purchase receipt
Snoopy05
Enthusiast - Level 2

I need to get a copy of a receipt and I am not able to retrieve it from my online account since Verizon has changed their website.

Re: Purchase receipt
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Snoopy05 wrote:

I need to get a copy of a receipt and I am not able to retrieve it from my online account since Verizon has changed their website.

Was your purchase made online or in-store on your account?  I just logged in to my online account on my desktop, searched 'purchases' and FAQ's came up, one of which was for 'Documents & Receipts | My Verizon' : 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/digital/nsa/secure/ui/bill/docs/#/

Purchase Receipts.jpg

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Snoopy05 wrote:

Also, I tried using the My Verizon mobile app on my smartphone and had problems getting to the mobile website Documents & Receipts page after searching..  BUT, if you open a browser on your smartphone and go directly to the website, it DID work for me.  I entered verizonwireless.com in my browser and logged in, then searched for 'Documents' which took me to the list of FAQ's. The FAQ for the Documents & Receipts too me successfully to the page and was able to pull up a recent purchase receipt in a pdf file.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know it is important for you to get a copy of your receipt, Snoopy05. What is this receipt for? Do you have access to your online account?

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Snoopy05
Enthusiast - Level 2

I already found it.  Thank you.

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Snoopy05 wrote:

I already found it.  Thank you.

If your question/issue is resolved, you might describe how you resolved it or where you found your answer and mark the thread ANSWERED so others with the same question can quickly find it.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You're welcome! If you ever need us, you know where to find us! 

AnthonyG_VZW

0 Likes
DSBR
Enthusiast - Level 1

I need a receipt for my phone from 2018 and Verizon only goes back 1 year under documents and receipts. I need this documentation for Apple to prove I own the phone so they will unlock it for me. Verizon sent me an email with the number below they asked for, but evidently this is not adequate. Sounds like I need an actual document. Here was their reply to the Verizon email I submitted:

The information we received was not sufficient for us to process your request. To show proof of ownership of your product, provide all documentation showing your purchase of the device.

If you do not have additional proof of ownership, contact the reseller. They may be able to provide the original purchase document.

The device's serial number or IMEI must be on the document. If neither the serial number nor the IMEI is on your document, write the number on the document reflecting the purchase of the device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I understand how frustrating this has to be. DSBR, the sales receipt we provide you at the point of sales doesn't have either the IMEI or the Serial number on it. Is there anything else they will accept? - Carter

0 Likes
Critter12
Enthusiast - Level 1

That didn’t work 

0 Likes