Problems with Snapchat on Galaxy S5?
cunningham15

I recently got the S5 and am now having trouble with Snapchat. I can take and send a picture, but if I try to put text on that picture none of the buttons work. I can't send the picture, draw on it, delete it or anything. It's almost like it's half frozen. Does anyone else have this problem or is something wrong with the phone itself?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problems with Snapchat on Galaxy S5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi cunningham15- Let's get those precious memories out there! As this is a 3rd part application our support is limited. I would suggest clearing the application cache through Settings>App Manager>Downloaded>Snapchat>Clear cache. If you continue to experience these same concerns it would be best to reach out to the app developer as their info can be found in the Play Store.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Problems with Snapchat on Galaxy S5?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi cunningham15- Let's get those precious memories out there! As this is a 3rd part application our support is limited. I would suggest clearing the application cache through Settings>App Manager>Downloaded>Snapchat>Clear cache. If you continue to experience these same concerns it would be best to reach out to the app developer as their info can be found in the Play Store.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes