Problem with update, help!
Jentonks

I just did the lollipop update for my LG G Vista, and my phone no longer displays notifications for anything while locked. So I won't know if I have an email or text until way later unless I constant unlock my phone to check. I want to change this but I don't know how! Please help me!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Problem with update, help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help with your notifications, Jentonks. I know how important it is to get notifications on your phone. When exactly did you get the update? Please try going to Settings> Lock Screen> check box for Missed Calls & New Messages. Once this is completed, please go back to your main screen and test phone while locked to see if notifications appear again.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Problem with update, help!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Here to help with your notifications, Jentonks. I know how important it is to get notifications on your phone. When exactly did you get the update? Please try going to Settings> Lock Screen> check box for Missed Calls & New Messages. Once this is completed, please go back to your main screen and test phone while locked to see if notifications appear again.

VanessaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes