Poor service - third phone
Starliner

I am on my third Verizon phone since signing up. I now have a Samsung Galaxy Note II.

And, I am pissed off.

I live in an area four miles from town where (according to your coverage map) I should get good service.

Well, I don't.

I turn my head and the phone drops the call. And the texts either won't go through, or they take forever to send.

Sometimes, two texts arrive at the other end when I've only sent one.

My ability to surf on the Internet is sporadic at best. I keep getting "Network Not Found" messages.

The data plan increases you advertise are of little use when the basic service is flawed.

All the Verizon ads I see are totally meaningless to me... it's false advertising, pure and simple.

I even lose signals when driving through our little town (no tall buildings or heavy trees near the street).

What good is a phone which doesn't work? Maybe use it for a doorstop?

Or better yet, what good is a network that won't handle the calls and data?

I will be glad when I sell my house and move... maybe I can get better service elsewhere.

Thinking about a ham radio now...

Starliner

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor service - third phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear of your extended phone issues, Starliner. What ZIP Code do you have problems in? Do others experience issues, or just you in the area? How long have you had this phone?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes