Please help
Daniel89
Enthusiast - Level 1

DANIEL THOMAS posted

I have a droid turbo with the command center widget. In the widget is a minute cast where it is so pose to show when it is going to rain. I have tried everything but it keeps saying no precipitation for 120 minutes. And when I click on the app it says how long it is going to continue rain for.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please help
Daniel89
Enthusiast - Level 1

Minute cast does not work it will be raining outside and it will say no precipitation for 120 mins.. Seems like a joke because I cannot uninstall AccuWeather from my phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's make sure you get accurate weather info and stay out of the rain, Daniel89! Have you tried removing and replacing the widget? If available, also try Settings>Apps>All>Minute Cast>Clear cache and/or data.

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Daniel89
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have already tried both of these things. No luck.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the update Daniel89!

Not giving up hope! With what you are experiencing, you may have to try to download a 3rd party widget from the Play Store to see if better luck since stock one is not working properly. Alternatively, you can also try to run in Safe Mode to see if any difference: 

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-118294/

In addition, you do have the option to contact Motorola directly to see if any other suggestions besides doing a factory reset. Their number is 1-888-325-9336 or via website: http://www.motorolasolutions.com/en_us/support.html

Keep us posted!

-TakendraW_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes