Please help! Droid Turbo is on the fritz!
Christina1983__

I am having issues with my Droid Turbo. For some reason, I cannot dial out. At first it said there was no cellular network available and now it does assisted dialing anytime I try to call out.

Can someone please help me? I am suppose to take a pretty long road trip and I pray nothing happens, but the thought of not having access to my phone makes me a little nervous.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please help! Droid Turbo is on the fritz!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help has arrived, Christina19833!!! I understand how important it is to have a working phone, especially while travelling. When did this issue begin? Does this only happen in one area? Do you get any error messages? Do you have any issues using anything else on your phone?

DanielK_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Is your bill paid up to date?

GuhGuhGoober
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mine is doing the same with the phone assist but I can dial out. This droid turdo is getting lame. Outlook always fails. Ringer and notifications keep not working. People keep saying software. And I'm stuck with this for another year and am paying $170.00 a month. Verizon is charging a kings ransom and I'm not even getting quality service on the most important thing a phone was created for , to send and receive calls. They should pay us to use their products and services. They probably have more money than Donald Trump, thanks to us lollipops... No not their lollipop whatever.

0 Likes
GuhGuhGoober
Enthusiast - Level 2

No

0 Likes