Playstore devise memory full
kwatson25
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can not get any more apps due to devise memory full message....how can I move items from the devise to the SD card? 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Playstore devise memory full
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the insight, kwatson25. There was an Android design change and the option to move applications to your SD card is no longer available. You can still use the SD card for pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. To help clear space, try uninstalling no longer used applications and clearing the cache http://vz.to/1khPrTM from the applications that remain.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

B33
Legend

Go to settings >> then Apps >> then Downloaded.. From there look at each of your Downloaded apps tap to go in and from there you should see the option to move to the SD.. that should help relive some space.. or just uninstall the apps you no longer use..

Hope this Helps  b

0 Likes
kwatson25
Enthusiast - Level 2

After doing all of that,I do not see an option to move to SD card .....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

kwatson25 Let's help you locate your memory. What make and model phone do you have?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter

kwatson25
Enthusiast - Level 2

Droid razor M

On Sep 7, 2014 10:54 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the insight, kwatson25. There was an Android design change and the option to move applications to your SD card is no longer available. You can still use the SD card for pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. To help clear space, try uninstalling no longer used applications and clearing the cache http://vz.to/1khPrTM from the applications that remain.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport