Pictures
ruhl

I tried emailing pictures I had in my phone I selected "select all" and I got an error message that the files was too large. but now my pictures are not in my gallery. so where did they go, the email was not sent and my pix are gone. can any body help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ruhl,

I don't want you to lose your precious memories! What kind of phone do you have? Were the pictures saved to an SD card? Let us know so we can get them back!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ruhl

No they the pix were taken with nth phone and I was trying to email then to myself for printing on ny photo printer. Any help would be appreciated thanks. Amgelica

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

0 Likes
Jakeman1
Master - Level 1

Plug your phone into your computer and set the phone as Mass Storage device. You will get either one or two dialog boxes that pop up and ask what you want to do. Select the folder option. Once the folder is open search from your computer for *.jpg and push the go button. If they are still on the phone anywhere they will fill the search window.  Once they do pop up, use your computer to Select All and then copy to your computer to the folder you want.

Now to put them back in the right place on your phone. With them still highlighted select Move to Folder and move them to your My_Pix folder or Pictures folder (depending on which one you have. Once the folder is selected, click the move button. It will put your pictures back in the folder so they are in your gallery.

0 Likes