Picture msg and the Stratosphere
nathaniel_h

I recently got a Samsung Stratosphere (for Christmas to be exact) and the phone has been amazing, it has yet to disappoint, until last night. When I receive a picture message and attempt to download it, it says "Currently unable to download. Please try again later". I browsed the internet for other people who had the same problem but there were no outright answers. I hate to be this nit-picky but I take a lot of pictures and this is a pretty big feature for me so if anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Picture msg and the Stratosphere
demmo86rt
Champion - Level 3

Make sure you are connected to the mobile network.  Most phones, if you are on wifi, will switch to mobile data for a second to download the pic, video, etc. but some don't do this very well.  Even if you are on wifi, you need to make sure mobile data is enabled.

0 Likes
Re: Picture msg and the Stratosphere
nathaniel_h

Ok that did make some progress, now the "Currently unable to download. Please try again later" error doesnt appear but instead when you hit download it just says "downloading" in gray. Thank you for the help demmo86rt,  and if you can solve this one too that would be AMAZING.

0 Likes