Photo Gallery
lionlady

I need help navigating the Gallery on my droid.  I notice that the pictures have ended up in different folders and I have no idea how to move the pictures around from one folder to another, or to create a new folder, or to change the name of the folders.  Is it  possible to do the above?  I just can't figure it out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Photo Gallery
AZSALUKI
Legend

there ar e apps that you can do this with. they are like file managers. i use "es file explorer." astro gets good reviews as well. if your familiar with the windows type of directories, then you should be able to figure out how to use these. you'll open the app and it will show you the file folders on the phone, or you can select the sd card and view the folders on the sd card. it can be a bit complicated if you have pics that you took on the phone, pics that you loaded on the card (from an old phone), and pics saved from MMS messages or emails, as they are all prolly saved in different folders. the other way to try is to connect your droid to your pc with the usb cable. you can tell the phone that you want to use it as a "disk" (like it's an external hard drive) then plug it in and view the directories.

0 Likes