Phone virus or something
Ladyg45
Enthusiast - Level 3

My Droid is doing what ever it wants to do at the moment. The message screen keeps scrolling up and down. My icon are not responding when touched. Has anyone had this problem? Please help. It is almost 2 years old, trying to wait the time out for my discount before I upgrade. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone virus or something
RAFJSF

My phone is doing exactly the same thing. Also, it's up for replacement in 5 months. Has anyone helped you?

0 Likes
Re: Phone virus or something
AntonioC_VZW
Verizon Employee

Ladyg45 wrote:

My Droid is doing what ever it wants to do at the moment. The message screen keeps scrolling up and down. My icon are not responding when touched. Has anyone had this problem? Please help. It is almost 2 years old, trying to wait the time out for my discount before I upgrade. 

The issues outlined on your post may be caused by a third party application. Try removing third party applications and see if this resolve your concerns. Also, a soft reset may resolve these issues. If removing third party applications and a soft reset do not resolve your concerns, a hard reset (factory reset) may resolve these issues as this will bring your phone back to factory settings. I have included links with precise instructions to perform a soft and a hard reset for your convenience.

Motorola Droid Soft Reset

Motorola Droid Hard Reset

Additionally, please keep in mind that you are able to upgrade to a new phone at a discounted price upon completion of 20 months of your 24 month contract.

0 Likes