Re: Petition for KitKat on S4, Note 3, LG G2 (4.4 update)
zeroout

This is just one more reason T-Mobile is looking better every day.  Verizon for some reason I'm always disappointed. I don't think I've ever had a great experience with you.

0 Likes
XEROX6947
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sean in the city.  How do you explain other verizon phones getting kitkat? Something else is going on besides "getting it right". 

Plus the info blackout verizon is giving us.  

Just tell us what is going on.  All we ask. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

Pbalbino
Enthusiast - Level 1

Give us kitkat!!!!

SeanInTheCity

What's the big deal about the new update? Have you read the new specs? It's a very minor update. If it were the type of update we saw with ICS then I would be upset but with that update most of us saw battery issues which was fine because our devices could do more. Being able to switch which launcher I use or messenger app I use isn't worth the hassle of a drained battery or limited access to the network I pay a lot of money for. Other devices aren't the S4. There's a lot going on inside our little phone that other devices lack. Educate yourselves on the difference between the S4 and pretty much any other device and the issues this update is causing the comparable devices. A month ago I would be right here with you.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

The biggest difference I see is it allows Google Wallet to be used on Verizon's phones. If anything is holding Verizon back from releasing it on the older phones, it would be to keep people with only 1 option being the ISIS Mobile Wallet. I am looking forward to the update simply to be able to compare Google Wallet with ISIS. Up until now, people on Verizon have not had the choice. The phones with KitKat are able to use Google Wallet.

0 Likes
buzz628
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'll just take my business to Team Mobile who is now offering to buy my contract even though I am in the middle of my Verizon

XEROX6947
Enthusiast - Level 3

In my case I want to use bluetooth hrm which is why I purchased gs4 mini. Requires bluetooth 4 and a minimum 4.3.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

greengrass95
Contributor - Level 2

http://9to5google.com/2014/04/16/att-rolling-out-kitkat-to-lg-g-flex-starting-tomorrow

0 Likes
greengrass95
Contributor - Level 2

Updating to 4.4.2

0 Likes
Brian300835
Enthusiast - Level 3

Greengass...can you be a bit more specific? What is updating?

Please ignore the above. I see it is about the G Flex now.

/facepalms

0 Likes