Pending texts for international numbers...
Sanreiyan

I was sending texts to and from people in other countries dealing with work items before, but after I upgraded to a new phone, my texts now just show pending. This is causing several issues and I have no idea how to fix this so the texts go through. How do I fix this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pending texts for international numbers...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Sanreiyan,

Let's get your text messages flowing.  What is the make/model of your phone?  Do you send text messages over Wi-Fi or on our network?  Does this only happen when sending international messages?  Keep us posted so we can assist further.

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Pending texts for international numbers...
Sanreiyan

It is a Droid Maxx. I am not sure if it sends on the Wi-Fi or the network. It started with just international messages on this phone. I checked my last phone and the numbers are the same, the messages went out fine on the other phone before I upgraded to this one. Another rep called me and tried to help me get it fixed but nothing worked, and now I don't get notifications for any texts be delivered, although in country texts are working fine and getting delivered even if it says pending.

Hope this helps some how, and thanks!

0 Likes