Pantech Breakout network problems
tonygump

My phone is constantly losing data/network connection. Restarting everything does not help. It does this all over the country - not location specific. Also Mobile Hotspot is supposed to support several devices but when two are connected I will constantly lose connection..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Pantech Breakout network problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tonygump, Thanks for completing the troubleshooting steps that you have already completed.
When you say that you have restarted it, does this mean that you have powered off/on or have you done a hard reset http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=45472? If you have done a hard reset, and you are still having the same problems with connectivity in different areas, there may be an issue with the hardware of the Breakout.
If there is no phyiscal or liquid damage we can look into replacing it under the warranty for you.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tonygump

I was trying to avoid a hard reset but will try that next & report back here.

0 Likes
tonygump

Hard reset has not fixed the problem.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you disable the automatic restore to prevent your apps and settings from reinstalling themselves on the phone? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tonygump

Yes I did.

0 Likes
tonygump

Yes I did & I started losing data connection during setup.

0 Likes
tonygump

I went to Verizon store and after explaining the steps I took here they ordered me a new phone.

0 Likes