On about 25 percent of my incoming call the phone wants me to swipe something on the screen to answer the call. No matter how much I swipe it will not let me answer and I have lost every call call trying to do so.
jufkii

My questions regarding this issue are:

Is there a reason why  this swipe request to answer calls comes up to begin .Quite often it does not.

Is there a trick to the swiping method.so that the call is connected and not lost.

Is there a method to disabling this swipe thing so it never comes up again .And therefore I can answer all incoming calls just by tapping the green phone icon like I usually do.

I have lost 100 percent of my incoming calls when it wants me to swipe.

My phone is a Verizon LG Optimus VS415

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: On about 25 percent of my incoming call the phone wants me to swipe something on the screen to answer the call. No matter how much I swipe it will not let me answer and I have lost every call call trying to do so.
Snn5
Legend

If you had no lock screen set, then the tap to answer button would display.  But, not having at least a swipe/slide lock is ill-advised, since the screen could come on and dial or do whatever whenever otherwise.  Firmly press and hold the answer button and slide up.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: On about 25 percent of my incoming call the phone wants me to swipe something on the screen to answer the call. No matter how much I swipe it will not let me answer and I have lost every call call trying to do so.
Snn5
Legend

If you had no lock screen set, then the tap to answer button would display.  But, not having at least a swipe/slide lock is ill-advised, since the screen could come on and dial or do whatever whenever otherwise.  Firmly press and hold the answer button and slide up.

0 Likes
jufkii

In my phones settings there is "Select Screen Lock" and under it it it says "none"
Am assuming then the swipe/side lock is disabled. Yet last incoming call wanted me to swipe.
If happens again will try to swipe upwards firmly as suggested though tried before in that direction along with every other direction as well.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Yes, make sure you have a screen lock, do not use "none."

0 Likes